Find what you like
This year it is all about color pink and we know that. The main hue in our collection is pink and we will impress you with the offerings
We are passionate about the inspiration and the designer clothing you can have right now and you can enjoy starting today. It is stunning and it is something we all love.
Recent Blog Posts
Buddhism is one of the major world religions with over 470 million followers around the globe. Even though Siddhartha Gautham “the Buddha” was an Indian Origin the recent Indian coverage of the religion is only said to be 0.7% but over the years, worldwide it has gained immense popularity mainly in Thailand were 49% of the population follow Buddhism.
Originally the manufacturing of symbolic religious objects was not considered as a common practice in Buddhism, but throughout the year’s religion flourished and at the time and even now humans feel more comfortable praying towards pictures and statues that served as an object of worship, thus it marked the origin of Thai amulets.
The LP Ruay Wat Tako is a form of Thai Amulets. Roon Ruay Mahasetti BE2557 has gained popularity among collectors and disciples over the years. It is in the Top 10 Popular Coins of LuangPhor Ruay. The old materials mix for this batch is said to be over a 100 million Thai Baht worth in value and this batch underwent several consecration and blessing ceremonies presided by LuangPhor Ruay in accordance to strict traditions. Wearers often feedback on good sales, luck and strong protection. This piece code number is 191, is made of Nawa Loha 9 precious metals and a real gold mask. Total make only 199 pieces.
The manufacturing of these amulets is considered to be a sacred and delicate process which involves older monks chanting and casting spells to make the object holy in the last phase before giving away to traders. There is an Amulet market in Thailand whose sole purpose is to sell amulets. But the word ‘selling’ is considered offensive in Buddhist religion so the traders use the term “borrowing” for name sake to sell these amulets.
The main objective of Thai amulets is to bring the bearer a reminder to his consciousness the presence of Lord Buddha. But lately a lot of superstitious beliefs have been integrated to these objects, to attract more buyers. The amulet is considered as a protection from disease, witchcraft and accidents.
The older the amulet, more the protective power it poses. Thus it have led to an increase in fake manufacturers. But because of the increasing demand, certification authority for amulets have also come to existence to identify fake from real. The traders of amulets have three types of clients; the believers, collectors and retail sellers. There are amulets which even costs 10 million US dollars.
It is a wonder how an object whose mere intention was to bring consciousness of Lord Buddha to ones mind have turned out to be a luxurious object which drives wealth and good luck to its bearer. Having said that there are people who wears the amulet as a respect to the religion rather than belief in its power and also people with belief the other way round. But to sum up there is no harm caused by the amulet if you are smart enough to outsmart the sellers!! Scratch that lenders.
Cell phone tracker software makes personal life and business very convenient to move along with your daily tasks. With the help of tracker apps, you will not find any hassle at work or at home, as the tracker apps will track each family member or children or individual employee’s tasks. It will be of great help even for your personal use in case if you miss your phone somewhere.
The software provides greater security and privacy for monitoring suspect’s activities using their cell phones. However, buying and installing the cell phone tracker could also be dangerous to you and to other people concerned if you will not take some cautions.
Here are the following things that you need to consider before deciding to purchase any tracking software for mobile phones.
All the free software applications are not good for monitoring. Well in some cases, there are many best things in life are free. But it is not suitable in case of the best cell phone tracker software. All the free application will not give you all the features with greater accuracy however some of the free phone tracker apps like geolocaliserunportable.fr are free to use but still provides all such features without fail. and the best of it is that you do not need to install any software or app.
You just need to enter the number and its geolocalisation features will help to track down the phone.
Some free mobile tracker software will have viruses or spam contents, when downloaded will harm your PC and cause many issues to your PC. Such apps are not useful and hence, stay aware of such spyware apps that come with free downloads. As already mentioned, geolocaliserunportable.fr are safe to download them, as they are free and easy to use.
Another crucial factor to consider while downloading tracker apps is reading the user reviews of that particular application. When you read user reviews, you will get some idea about the features, uses and disadvantages of such application. If by chance, you are getting the best user reviews for a particular free phone spy application, you should check it very carefully before downloading.
Thus, make sure that you are checking all the above-mentioned features before downloading the phone tracker applications.
Singapore is located in the Southeast part of Asia and it is one of the cleanest cities in the world. At once it was a small fishing village and now it is one of the richest countries in the world. Singapore doesn’t have their own people, but it is the mix of all immigrants from neighboring countries such as China, Malaysia and India. Thus, the widely spoken languages are Mandarin, Malay, Tamil and as usual common language as English. Singaporeans speak mixture of Chinese and English known as “Singlish” and it is different from normal English.
When you are holidaying in Singapore, you should plan in such a way to cover all the major hotspots of Singapore. Let us discuss those hotspots in detail:
Visit The Botanic Gardens:
Singapore is house to wide array of plants and gardens that you won’t find anywhere else. This botanical garden open all over the day from 6 AM to late as midnight and most of the tourists have a visit over here.
Visit The Colorful Streets Of Tiong Bahru:
Tiong Bahru is a place that lies in Green line of metro rail route. This place has lot to offer for those who love wandering around on the streets. You get to see the cool houses, the amazing restaurants and the bars that offer some of the amazing food that tourists feel mouthwatering to have food. With an abundance of hip cafes, indie boutiques and iconic wall murals, it’s no wonder that Tiong Bahru is a favorite haunt of many local artists, creatives and culture lovers. One of Singapore’s oldest housing estates, this district has been transformed over the years into a neighborhood where the contemporary and the traditional merge into a seamless blend.
Go For Shopping In The Orchard Road:
Orchard road is the place of fun, shopping and entertainment for everyone; you can even find center offering online betting if you want to make quick money. Orchard road is the perfect place for shopaholics and you can start shopping from the grand malls to road-side street shops. This is the best place where you can shop at economical rates. With around 22 malls and several street shops present in Orchard road, you can get literally anything you want form here. Orchard road is the best place to shop branded clothes that too at affordable price.
There are several other hotspots such as Singapore Zoo, Bird Park, Marina Bay Sands, Raffles Place and Chinese Garden etc, where you can enjoy your holiday. Thus, visit Singapore to make your vacation, a great experience.
10 Essential Tips to Maximize Your Time and Money
Kuala Lumpur (or KL for short) is an incredibly fascinating and diverse Asian city. However, without proper planning, your visit could be hampered by poor choices such as selecting the wrong hotels or tours. Knowing a few things can go a long way towards making your stay in KL pleasant and enjoyable.
Here are ten essential tips suggested by https://casinoreviews.my for planning your vacation to Kuala Lumpur.
- Plan your holiday early. Planning your trip at least 3 months in advance will give you ample time to prepare and search for the best deals and rates.
- When to travel? Try to travel during the low season. During the low season, most hotels in Kuala Lumpur will offer special discounts or room rates. You will also find it easier to move around the city or outside Kuala Lumpur because there will be fewer local tourists around.
- Book flights early. Low cost carriers and a few premier airlines will offer cheaper flight tickets if you make your bookings earlier.
- Book rooms online. Most hotels in Kuala Lumpur offer discounts if you make your room bookings online, especially if you do so through their online agents. Due to intense online competition, some agents are willing to lower their prices as long as they can increase their sales volume.
- Mode of transportation. An important factor that could affect your travel experience is the mode of transportation that you choose. Using public transportation such as buses or taxis will require a longer time to reach your destination. You will also need to take the weather into consideration as Kuala Lumpur is typically very hot and humid—with rain sometimes in the evening. In addition, some taxi drivers can be very choosy about the destination they are willing to drive to and can be reluctant to use the meter (especially during peak hours). Hiring a knowledgeable private tour guide will shorten your travel time and ensure the smoothest and most comfortable journey possible. With a private tour guide, more time can be spent enjoying your favorite destinations in Kuala Lumpur, giving you the best value for your time and money.
Safety and Healthy Tips in Kuala Lumpur
Generally, Kuala Lumpur is very safe cities to travel, most of the people able to understands and speak English, do not shy to ask if you need any assistant. However, bad things can be happen to anyone in anywhere. Below are few safety and healthy tips when you travel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Safety Tips in Kuala Lumpur
- Do not leave your valuable item such Video cam, Camera, luggage or any things unattended.
- Plan your travel ahead, such where to stay, where to go, how to go before you travel to Kuala Lumpur. This will reduce your changes to get lost or landed at the places you should not be. If you had no idea where to go in Kuala Lumpur, lets the professional such tour agents or private tour guide plan your itinerary.
- Get advice from your hotel or nearest local tourist information office or hire a private tour guide.
- Use credit cards instead of cash where possible. Plan ahead how much you need to spend such for souvenirs, melas or etc, possibly make payment for Hotel or transportations while you at your country.
- Do not keep all your money or credit card in one wallet; you should keep some of your money or credit card in different pocket. Maybe you can consider a second wallet as dummy wallet whereby you can keep small domination money. If any things happen just let go the dummy wallet.
- Travel in group wherever possible especially if you are women.
- Always alert on surrounding area especially the motorcycle rider wearing full face helmet and jacket, snatch thieve among the highest rate in Kuala Lumpur.
- Keep your original passport in Hotel safe box, just bring your Photostat passport, don’t worry about Malaysia police, they quiet lenient especially to the tourist. Always have your country Embassy in Kuala Lumpur contact number.
- Always bring your hard copy important contact number such family, Banks, Embassy, Hotels. This will use as reference for emergency case.
- Had a local contact number, such local tourist police or someone that able to guide and help when you in difficult situation.
- If you using public transport such taxi or buses, try to record down the registration number.
- Use the main entrance of the hotel when you arrive late at night.
- It is advisable to hand in the keys to your room at reception when going out.
- Always wearing a simple dress. Avoid ostentatious displays of wealth.
- Do not accept any drink offer from the stranger.
- Walk in confident even you are lost. React fast before you lost further.
- The most important things be nice and courtesy to everyone,
Singapore is famous for many things. It’s mix of cultures and peoples, it’s very safe and busy streets and lanes and, to a great degree, it’s shopping.
Singapore has a tax system that allows some items to be purchased without paying any tax at all. This makes shopping something of a preferred activity among residents of the nation, as well as among people who visit the nation, either in person or online.
Combined with fast international shipping and the availability of well-known brands at excellent prices, Singapore is really the world’s place to go shopping. The malls here are icons, with each one of them luring customers in with great goods at excellent prices. Online, the story is much the same, with Singapore’s businesses benefiting from their reputations for great prices and name brands and even managing to remain competitive on the Internet.
Singapore residents have some advantages where online shopping is concerned that don’t really apply to people from other nations. Principally, the Singapore post office makes it easy for residents to purchase items from overseas and to get them shipped to their doors, which expands the possibilities for online shopping beyond what might be available if only the shipping policies of individual websites were available.
There are also very favorable tax laws in Singapore that make it a shopping hub. Foreigners who visit the nation can purchase goods up to a certain dollar amount for no tax at all, their tax payments being refunded to them at the airport on the way out of the nation. Singapore also made playing casino legal who love gaming, so foreigner also visit the nation to have online betting Singapore.
With all the great places to shop located on the island itself and the ease with which Singapore residents can shop online, there’s no shortage of retail options in Singapore. The great prices that draw so many here to shop apply online, as well, and make it even more convenient to make this nation a shopping destination.
There are also plenty of stores that sell jewelry, including watches, that are worth taking a look at. The prices are very competitive and the quality is generally very high. As always, be wary of prices that are too low, but prices that seem appropriate, but low, sometimes mean that you’re just getting a great deal.
Luggage is another popular item in Singapore and you’ll find plenty of options. There are luxury brands and discount brands and everything in between available in the stores. Handbags are very popular in this nation.
Don’t forget to take a look at the decorative items available in this nation. The utterly astounding mix of cultures means that one can purchase decorations from most any culture imaginable and the quality is usually very high.